Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
-Mark Twain

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

UMF Global - Week 1

This week in the Global Program: GRANT PROPOSALS!

We will be taking our research, the project and its data, to the next level by preparing ourselves for the next step – getting money to continue our work. My head is spinning with possibilities, so the task at hand is to sift through all of these to discover what it is I’m really interested in pursuing. This could turn into something that’s for real, or something that ends when I graduate the program. Who knows! Time will tell and that’s really what will be going on in the next 3 weeks!

On a lighter note, it appears as though Dwight’s operation was successful. If anything, I was successful in gluing my hand to Dwight for a moment and spilling the super glue all over my other hand. So there’s that. Dwight will remain in his bandages for 24 hours to ensure a secure hold. Plus.. I just kinda like his current look!

(Video coming soon!)

No comments: