Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
-Mark Twain

Monday, July 11, 2005

Wanted:

Apartment in central Sioux Falls (preferrably downtown or close to Patrick Henry) on east side of Minnesota Ave with a dishwasher, laundry, and off street parking. Working appliances, plumbing, and electricity a must. Apartment must be mold free, flood proof, and squirrel proof.

Doesn't sound like too much to ask, right? It really isn't, but in my price range it is! My solution is to find a 2 bedroom and live with a roommate. The only problem is, I don't have a roommate! I have a friend who can live with me a couple months, but just a couple... maybe I'll just eat ramen noodles for the next year that way I can afford to live in such an apartment as described above! Any other ideas as to how I can cut corners?? I know, I know.. stop taking trips to Europe.. besides that, though!

Anyway, I'm checking out one last apartment today and I think this one will be a goodie!

Have a good week everyone and don't forget, it's a great day to be a Viking!

No comments: