Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
-Mark Twain

Monday, July 04, 2005

Pictures from Europe: The Complete Abridged Album

Yes! That's right.. I finally found an internet connection that was working and I am completing the upload of the pictures right now. The pictures will be found in an album on KodakGallery formally known as Ofoto.

I will send an e-mail out to everyone soon, so you can browse from wherever you are! (It may be awhile since my internet has been on vacation!)

Just go to www.kodakgallery.com (or www.ofoto.com works too), login (if you aren't a member you need to become one I think), and then you should be able to view my pictures. Again, I will e-mail you.. BUT I can't e-mail you if I don't have your e-mail address. So, if you think I'm missing yours for some reason and you want to see the pictures, send me a quick e-mail and I'll get you set up!

Hope you're having a great 4th of July! I have clearly spent too much of it on the computer!

Kira

No comments: