Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
-Mark Twain

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

First.. an apology

Yes, yes, I know I haven't blogged in quite sometime and I apologize. I think that it is, in a way, representative of my life the last few weeks. Let me explain...

When I first moved into my apartment, I turned into a hermit. I didn't leave my apartment for days because I was unpacking. Then when I got hooked up to phone, internet, and digital CABLE WITH DVR, I was like a little baby watching a Baby Einstein video. I was so mezmorized by the power of DVR that I found myself recording movie after movie. You can imagine how busy I was watching everything I had taped after that. Then only a week later, I started getting busy with pre-school activities. Now I'm realizing that I totally overbooked myself, so I guess we'll see how it all goes after a month or so. Also, I attended a couple weddings this month and visited my sister in the twin cities.

so, there you go. I apologize.. let the blogging begin!

No comments: